If you’re a reader of the site you’ll know that I post sporadically. This is mainly because I don’t want to add to the already incessant noise that is the fitness content world. And unless I’m super pumped to write about a topic or have something to say I feel needs saying – I won’t post. This could mean there might not be a new post on the site for months at a time.
And I’m perfectly happy with that.
This page is for those amongst you who want to know what I’m currently up to and what I’m working on.
Here you go.
- I recently moved into a new apartment – the view from the balcony isn’t bad. 1
- Working on new articles for the site.
- Working on 2 books – hoping to get these out in the new year.
- Zero to Pull-up: A complete program to help you go from zero pull-ups to one (and more).
- More illustrated Instagram content is in the works.
- Reading, as always.
- Tons of new content for subscribing members. (You can find out more information and become a member here.)
- Trying not to hate everything I write and create.
- And helping all my beautiful clients crush their goals. (Take a look.)
The best ways to keep in touch with me:
This was inspired by Derek Sivers