After a year of working on this thing, Physiqonomics PLTNM (pronounced “platinum”) will be launching in September 2020.
I’ve been pretty hush-hush about it (barring a few cryptic posts on my Instagram Stories) because when you’re dealing with technology, delays are inevitable and I didn’t want to get ahead of myself.
But, we just launched the platform to current members this week and I can finally talk about it.
So, uh, let’s talk about it.
What the heck is PLTNM?
To understand what PLTNM is, we need to step back a bit and understand how things currently work.
You have this fitness goal you want to achieve. What do you do? Probably something like this:
You buy a workout “plan” which is nothing more than a poorly put-together PDF => you use it for a few weeks => maybe you get results. But when that plan stops working => you have to buy another product.
Oh but hold on, you’ve just been told that a workout isn’t enough–nutrition is just as, if not more important. Now you have to buy a nutrition plan which is nothing more than a generic “eat chicken and broccoli six times per day” meal plan that you can’t even stick to.
And on and on it goes until you’ve spent a bunch of money and you’re no closer to your goal than when you started. So you give up.
When did achieving your fitness goals become so annoyingly difficult? When did we let “Instagram influencers” sell shitty PDFs and generic meal plans at extortionate prices?
I don’t know about you, but I’m sick of it all.
Which is why I created PLTNM.
PLTNM is the all-in-one fitness platform for anyone who’s serious about losing fat, building muscle and strength, and improving their health and fitness. Oh, and you know, learning exactly why you’re doing what you’re doing.
Stick with me for 5 minutes and I’ll explain why PLTNM is truly unique.
The part where I explain why PLTNM is unique OR wow, look at all this cool shit you get
Access to 40+ training programs
Getting bored with your current program? Or frustrated it’s stopped producing results? PLTNM has over 40 programs for you to choose from. Including:
• 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6-day programs – no matter how much time you can commit to training, you’re covered
• Home workouts – only want to workout at home or have limited equipment? Well, you get access to a number of programs you can do using only your bodyweight or dumbbell and resistance bands.
• Specialisation routines – want to focus on growing a certain body part? PLTNM comes with a number of specialisation routines like the “Gloot Builder” (a 12-week periodised program to grow your glutes) and the “Arm Builder” program that…helps you build your arms…names aren’t my strong suit, ok? Don’t look at me like that.
• Conditioning workouts – looking for workouts to improve your fitness and conditioning? PLTNM has a number of metabolic conditioning workouts designed purely for that.
• Mobility and yoga – Let’s face it, there’s no point in looking good if you move like a potato. There are currently four yoga videos available to members with more coming in the future (corona kinda threw a wrench in that plan).
This is just what you’ll get on launch. More programs will be added every few months.
Nutrition tailored to your goals, metabolism, and activity levels
As you know, training is only half of the battle. Which is why you get set up with your own nutrition targets tailored for your goals, unique metabolism, and activity levels. This ensures you’re eating the right amount to fuel your workout while losing fat and building muscle.
Exercise library with 300+ exercise videos
One thing I’ve noticed is no matter how ‘advanced’ someone is, there are always ways we can improve technique to make exercises even more effective. Besides, it’s never a bad idea to give yourself a refresher on certain moves.
That’s why PLTNM members get access to 300+ exercise demo videos for:
• Barbell exercises
• Dumbbell exercises
• Bodyweight exercises
• Resistance band exercises
In-depth exercise tutorials
These are professionally-recorded, detailed exercise tutorials where I break down the more complex movement patterns so you know how to perform them correctly. On launch, you’ll get access to the bench press, conventional deadlift, and the back squat (with more coming in the future).
Learning to cook simple meals is perhaps one of the most important skills you need to have to achieve your fitness goals and maintain them.
Which is why PLTNM has 50+ macro-friendly recipes you can use to cook your own meals. Oh, and they were all designed by a chef, too.
More recipes will be added over tim–ok, is anyone else getting sick of me saying that?
Lessons covering everything from nutrition to training, and supplements to mindset & habits
Education is a key part of Physiqonomics, and PLTNM is no different.
I didn’t want this to be a platform that just told you to do stuff with zero explanation. That’s why I’ve included lessons that will teach you why you’re doing what you’re doing.
Alongside the main lessons, you also get access to:
• Guides: The guides are long-form pieces of content focusing on one specific topic like:
– The female fat loss guide – how to manage your training and nutrition during your cycle
– The diet break guide – how to use strategic breaks to speed up fat loss
– The steady gains guide – this is the muscle-building equivalent of my smash-hit fat loss article
– The reverse dieting guide – how to use reverse dieting properly (not the bastardised way the industry tells you)
– The diet adjustment guide – how to adjust your diet to continue making progress (this is exactly how I do things with my coaching clients)
+ (yep, you guessed it) more will be added in the coming months like the “plant-based diet guide” that will teach you how to lose fat and build muscle if you’re a vegan or vegetarian
• The Vitamin: Every month I publish “The Vitamin” – a monthly digital publication where I share 3-4 things on nutrition, training, general health, and supplementation based on the latest research.
Access to my six-week aggressive fat loss protocol
2-3 times per year, I run a six-week aggressive fat loss challenge designed to help you lose as much fat as possible as quickly as possible in a safe and effective way.
All PLTNM members get free access to this challenge every time I run it.
If all of that felt like an assault on the senses, I’d definitely recommend watching the walkthrough video below where I take you through the entire platform:
And now, to answer the most important question…
How much will it cost?
When PLTNM goes live in September, it will be £19.95 ($24 USD) per month.
I don’t know about you, but I feel that’s a very competitive price.
Considering you’re getting way more than any other platform that usually focuses on just training, or just nutrition, or just content.
That said, it gets better…
If you join during the pre-launch, you’ll get lifetime access for £11.95 ($15 USD) per month.
(No, that wasn’t a typo.)
Fill in the form below to register for the prelaunch and you’ll get access to everything I listed above for less than £3 (~$4 USD) per week. Forever.
That’s all you have to do for now. Nothing to pay, and no details to enter.
Once you fill in the form, you’ll be added to the prelaunch list and you’ll get the chance to join before everyone else once PLTNM goes live (ETA is early September).
If you skipped to the end (you damn rebel, you) and want the TL;DR version––
- My new platform––PLTNM––is going live in September.
- PLTNM gives you access to 40+ training programs, specialisation routines, 50+ macro-friendly recipes, a 300+ exercise video library, in-depth form tutorials, specialist guides, a monthly research review, and more.
- It’ll be £19.95 ($24 USD) per month…
- But if you fill out the form above, you can reserve your chance to secure lifetime access for just £11.95 ($15 USD) per month when I open the pre-launch in early September.
- There’s nothing to pay today, this is just your way of saying “Yes Aadam, I’m interested.”
Ok, that’s everything––peace out.