I’ve written a lot of stuff – on this site, the emails I send, the members-only articles, and all the other websites I’ve been featured on.
And I get it can be overwhelming trying to sift through everything. So, to help you out, on this page I’ve listed out the most popular articles and my personal favourites.
Most Popular Articles.
- You’re not losing fat because you’re eating too damn much. Even when you don’t think you are. Let me show you. No, really. You’re not losing fat because you’re eating too much. Here’s exactly how and why (it’s not entirely your fault).
- 7 Unsexy Fat Loss Truths You Need To Hear – You’re not ready to lose fat until you hear and accept these truths.
- 10 Ways Your Brain Fucks With Your Fitness Goals – Cognitive traps are error’s in our thinking that can cause us to make bad judgements about things. And the fitness space is one big ol’ orgy of cognitive traps. Here are 10 you should know about.
- Lean Gains: Fact or Fitness Fiction? Is it true that you can gain slabs of muscle while not gaining any body fat? Does this holy grail of physique composition even exist? Let’s find out.
- Carbs, Diet Cults, and Broscience: A Look into Fitness Fallibility. Why do you fall for fad diets, false claims, and listen to the jacked bro’s advice even when you know he’s wrong?
- The Diet After The Diet. So you’ve just finished your diet, now what? Most people screw this part up and live the rest of their life in a perpetual cycle of bulk–cut–get fat again–cut–get fat again…you get the idea. Let’s change that, shall we?
- Experiments With Bulgarian Training. I spent a month squatting and benching every day. Yes, every-damn-day. Find out what happened.
- The Six Keys To a Successful Diet Plan. If you want to get the best results from your fat loss diet, you’ll be best served by following a structured and regimented plan. Let me show you how to do exactly that.
My Personal Favourites.
- Philosophies On Dieting, Fasting & Spike Days. My personal philosophy to dieting and nutrition.
- 7 Random Thoughts on Getting and Staying Lean. Here’s some real talk and thoughts from someone who’s lost weight and maintained it in the long run.
- The Tetralogy of Physique Composition. When it comes to physique composition, I’ve come to note that there are four important tenets that dictate your success (or failure).
- Should You Bulk, Diet Or Recomp? This is the most important question you need to answer if a successful body transformation is your goal. Luckily, I’m here to help you out.
- A Story of Love, Fat Loss, and Motivation. You see all this new age think your way to riches, just be positive, and think happy thoughts while clicking your heels? Well, it’s bullshit and it’s messing with your goals. I’m gonna tell you a story, and through this story, you’re going to learn everything you need to about motivation.