The Lean Muscle Handbook was the result of countless emails and questions I received asking how to build lean muscle without gaining fat (a.k.a. lean gains).
In answering the question, I wrote my face off and ended up with an almost 50-page book looking at this exact thing.
Here’s what you’re going to learn
- The truth about building muscle without gaining fat
- How to transition from a cut to a gaining phase so you don’t lose the progress you’ve made
- How to set up your muscle-building diet with the right amount of calories and macros to optimise muscle gain and minimise fat gain
- How much muscle you can expect to build
- How to fit in cardio during a muscle-building phase (and why you should do it)
- When and how to make adjustments to your diet to keep progress happening
- The mindset, nutrition, and training strategies I use with clients to help them stay lean for life
Download your copy for free
Just let me know where to send it: