One thing I’ve realised over the years is that there’s a large number of people who are here just for the content.
They aren’t interested in coaching or a fitness product or whatever: they simply enjoy my content and want to read more of it.
While I’m not publishing as much content publicly as I used to––I am actually creating a lot of content for PLTNM members.
Unfortunately, that leaves many people without any, especially if you’re among the group who’s only here for the things I create.
Which brings us to the main point
I’m thinking of creating Physiqonomics+, which will give you access to the exclusive member-only content not available anywhere else.
- The Vitamin 💊: Every month, Colby Sousa (Physiqonomics’ chief science officer) and I keep an eye out for new studies relevant to Physiqonomics readers. We then select 4 of the most interesting ones spanning nutrition, training, supplements, and general health and break them down in a way an ordinary person can understand.
- All the guides currently available (and all future guides): the guides are long-form pieces of content focusing on one specific topic. At the moment, these are the guides I’ve published:
- Diet break guide
- Female fat loss guide
- Lean muscle guide
- Aggressive diet guide
- Ketogenic diet guide
- Diet adjustment guide
- Intermittent fasting guide
- Dealing with emotional eating (guest presentation by Dr Emilia Thompson)
- The Physiqonomics Weekly archives: You’ll be able to access all previous and future issues of my weekly emails.
- The Aadam Answers archives: All through 2019, I published a weekly email Q&A where I answered reader questions. I never posted these publicly, but you’ll get access to every single one.
- Invite to join the Physiqonomics FB group
- [Bonus 1] Access to the exercise library (350+ exercise demos)
- [Bonus 2] Aadam will love you just a little bit more than everyone else
If you enjoy my free content, then you’ll love Physiqonomics+.
Additionally, this is your way to support me, so I can continue creating the ad-free, bullshit-free, kale-free content you value and enjoy. It’s a win-win. Or, well, a win-lose if you’re a fan of kale (don’t worry, I won’t hold it against you––ok, I’ll hold it against you a little bit).
How much will this cost?
It’s going to be $6 (~£4) per month, or you can pay for the year and get two months free ($60/£43 per year).
Now, earlier I mentioned I’m “thinking” of creating this. Obviously, there’s no point if there’s no interest.
SO, if Physiqonomics+ is something you’d be interested in, fill in the form below to register your interest.
Alright, that’s all I got. Once things are ready to go (IF there’s enough interest), I’ll send you an email with more info on signing up.