You arrived on this page because you somehow heard about me: maybe you read one of my articles, maybe a friend told you about me, and you perused around the site for a bit and thought, “hey this Aadam guy sounds like a real swell dude, this is the kind of guy who should be coaching me” – aww thanks bud, you’re cool too and I totally agree I should be coaching you – and then you clicked on here to find out more.
BUT, YOU’RE NOT GONNA DO SHIT.
You’re gonna read this, check out all the awesome transformations my clients have made, and imagine yourself having achieved your goal, but then, instead of taking action, you’ll close this window and spend days arguing and debating with yourself on why this is a good choice and why it’s a not so good choice.
And before you know it, a year’s gone by, two years, three years and then you’re middle-aged and you still haven’t made a change. And who knows, maybe one day some really traumatic shit happens and your doctor tells you that if you don’t get your act together you’re probably gonna die: then, finally, you’re gonna decide it’s time.
And truth be told, it’s not entirely your fault. See, there’s a nefarious force at work. And this force is what stops us all from doing the things we need to do even when we know deep in our guts that it’s the right thing.
You have a thousand and one questions and it’s all so overwhelming that you just end up not doing anything.
I know, I know, right now you’re thinking HOLY SHITFACE, AADAM! ARE YOU PSYCHIC?
This is you. Right now. Mind blown.
And, unfortunately, no I’m not, but I’ve worked with enough clients and studied enough psychology to pretty much predict what’s gonna happen.
So, let’s do this. I’ll outline everything online coaching entails and how my coaching process works below. And then you can make a decision if it’s right for you.
Sound good? Fanstasmic. Let’s get started.
What the hell is Online Coaching?
Ok, so if you hadn’t gathered by now, I’m quite a visual person, so in order to explain why and how coaching will help you.
I’m gonna draw it all out. And it’s gonna be awesome.
This is you without Aadam.
You’re starting out but there’s all this conflicting information, obstacles, and things of that nature that’s leaving you confused, frustrated, and anxious.
This is you with Aadam.
Guys waste an inordinate amount of time trying to work things out for themselves. Having an experienced coach will fast track your results.
Why do you think every hero in every story has had a mentor figure.
– Harry had Dumbledore
– Gohan had Piccolo
– Naruto had Jiraiya
– Anakin had Obi-Wan…let’s just forget the part where he does the whole Darth Vader destroy the universe thing…
Well. That turned real dark, real quick.
The internet has made it so that you, the client, can now make an educated choice on whom you wish to work with.
The internet has increased your options. You can now work with whom you wish to work with instead of being coupled with a random trainer from your local gym who you may not know nothing about.
My CV, so to speak, is all over the web: the emails I send, my Facebook posts, the obnoxiously long articles I write, all the podcasts I’ve been on, all the popular websites I’ve written for, and of course, all the awesome transformations I’ve helped people make – from all of this you can discern a few things:
– Do you like me? I’m not for everyone, and if you enjoy reading my content, then you’re also going to enjoy working with me. This automatically increases your chances of success. The more you like me, the better our relationship = the better your results.
– Do I know my shit? From all the content I’ve put out, you can find out if I actually know what I’m talking about.
– Am I a scammer? Look, it’s the internet and scams can happen. You have every right to be suspicious. Me putting myself out there should give you the confidence that I’m real and not a prince from Nigeria ‘wanting friendship’.
Ok, you’ve piqued my interest, what do I get when I sign up?
All of this amazing shit!
- Custom Training Program. No cookie-cutter plans around here. All plans are tailored to the individual trainee, their likes, dislikes, training, health and injury history being taken into account.
- Personalised Nutrition Programming.
Enjoy low carb, higher fat? – I gotchu.
Prefer Higher carbs and lower fat? – I gotchu.
Vegetarian? No problemo. (here’s a client who is strict vegetarian, still made gains)
My point is simply this: I’m not married to one approach, whatever is suitable and preferred by the client, we’ll go with that and get you results.
- Individual Supplementation Plan. A list of all the supplements that you may need, and actually work. No nonsense, straight talk about supplements that work with strong scientific support.
- Weekly Updates. Clients check in once per week [every sunday] so I can keep a track on progress and make changes as needed.
- 100% Full Access to Me. Out to dinner and confused on what to eat? Not sure about a certain exercise? The gyms busy, what should I replace this exercise with? I’m basically the Jarvis to your Tony Stark.
If you didn’t get that last reference: don’t apply.
- Guidance and Learning. from someone who talks the talk and walks the walk. And has been where you are right now. A successful body transformation is just as much, if not more, the psychology as it is the physiology, and a big part of understanding the psychology is to have been and done what you’re preaching. Which I am proud to say I have.
No more frustration, anxiety, and confusion over what to do and what not to do, what’s safe and what isn’t, what works and what doesn’t. What’s myth and what’s fact. This alone will take a load off your shoulders: let me handle your training and nutrition so you can focus on the rest of your life.
BUT, WAIT. THERE’S MORE.
– Knowledge and education: want to know why I programmed your training a certain way? Why I choose keto or low carb for some clients and high carb, low fat for others? What supplements work and what don’t? Once you have this knowledge, you’ll be able to go off on your own and maintain a good physique. No more Yo-Yo dieting or falling for fads.
– Lol’s: because humor is the essence of life and a successful body transformation, duh.
– And most importantly: awesome-fucking-results that will leave you healthy, confident, sexier, and you’ll live longer. Which I guess is pretty cool, too.
Oh, and you also get this sweet ass Unicorn.
Please. If you’re not really serious about changing your body – don’t bother applying. I’m here to be your mentor, guide, spirit-animal, whatever. I am not here to babysit. If you’re not willing to do the work, no amount of coaching is going to help.
If you think this one of those 3-weeks-to-ripped sorta things: don’t apply.
If you have any serious health concerns: don’t apply. Not that I wouldn’t love to work with you, I would. But, I’m not a doctor and I’d rather you work with someone who has the right experience and qualifications to help you as safely as possible (I’m happy to offer suggestions, so hit me up).
If you’re not into looking good naked, having more energy, building better habits, and generally just becoming an even awesome’r human: don’t apply.
Addendum: Who I Work With
+ Guys and Girls, generally in the 18-30 year range.
+ Have experience with lifting weights – You don’t have to be a super advanced lifter but you need to be able to perform the basics with good form. This whole getting you sexy thing is done online. And for it to work I need the client to have a good base from which we can build on otherwise it isn’t going to work out.
+ ‘I don’t know about calories and macros? Am I not able to work with you? :–(’– Not at all. My role as a coach is to teach. And the calorie and macro thing is easy to teach online, unlike performing exercises correctly, so it’s not a big deal.
+ Natural, Bro. I have no issues with people wanting to take steroids, that’s their choice, but I only work with naturals.
+ People who are prepared to work hard – a) see diatribe in the previous section and, b) I’m not here to fuck around. Neither should you be.
If you’re reading this and thinking HOLY SHITBALLS, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I WANT, TAKE MY BODY AND CHANGE IT. RIGHT NOW.
Well, fill out the application form below and I’ll get back to you once I’m back from my crime fighting escapades.
1. Do you coach females?
I do, yes.
2. I have a coach doing my programming, can I hire you for nutrition?
3. Can I just buy a training programme from you by itself?
Look, here’s the thing. My coaching isn’t just the physiological – it’s not just the macros, the training programmes, and exercise selection.
It’s about teaching you better habits and self-reliance. I want you to learn as much as you can from me and get to a point where you don’t need me anymore (most of my clients who wish to stay on with me do so because of their own choice, not because they feel like they can’t do anything without me – If my client’s felt the latter, I’ve failed as a coach).
So sure, I could sell you a programme but you’re not gonna learn shit. And then in a month or so, you’ll hit me up with a ‘hey bru, this programme isn’t working anymore, what do?’
My nutrition programming works in tandem with my training programmes – I’m sorry, but without one, the other isn’t going to work.
4. Can I buy a meal plan from you?
No. See the previous point. Also see this: Why I don’t sell meal plans
5. How does this whole process work?
- Fill in the form
- My minions bring me the form
- I send you out the coaching packages with all the relevant info you need and make suggestions on what you should do (bulk, cut, or recomp).
- If you’re happy, you choose a coaching package
- I send you out the full client questionnaire to fill out with payment request.
- Once you get your form back to me and payment is made – I’ll get your programme to you within the next 24-48 hours
- You crush it.
6 . What do you expect from your clients? (Yes, I totally made this question up to make this point salient)
- Hard work and commitment.
- You’ll need to check in every week on Sunday.
- Fill in all the necessary tracking sheets I provide that we’ll use to track body weight, composition, training, and nutrition.
- As many questions as possible. This is probably contrary to what you’ve read before, but I strongly believe that the more questions a client asks, the better their results will be. It also builds more trust in me as a coach, and a lot of the questions my clients ask turn into fully blown gazillion word articles because my brain hates brevity, apparently.
7. How much does coaching cost?
I don’t discuss pricing publicly because it’s easy for someone to take an arbitrary number and use it as a comparison to other coaching prices without fully understanding what they get and what I can offer
While I’m not expensive, I’m not cheap either.
Here’s the thing: there’s a common trend I’ve noticed over the years – the people who are hesitant, or go into the process stressing over pricing from the get go: never get good results. They’re the ones who quit after a week or two or half-heart the process and go MIA.
And, honestly, I’d rather not work with these types of people.
Engaging in a conversation with a potential client first works best for both of us. It helps you get to know me better, and me you: as a result, we both can make a better decision if we want to work with each other.
8. How does the payment thing work?
Payment is taken every month automatically.
All payments are done through Stripe. It’s easy and safe for both myself and the client.
Here’s the form again: